The partnership and international cooperation (PIC) department is responsible for building of partnerships and for facilitating cooperation of AAB management, staff and students with their peers at home and abroad.
The PIC goals and mission
The partnership and international cooperation department contributes to the enhancement of the quality of academic provision and scientific research at the AAB through various initiatives and forms of sustainable cooperation with local and international institutions of higher education, research and industry.
This department is responsible to:
- Prepare, sign and coordinate implementation of partnership and cooperation agreements
- Coordinate development of various project proposals falling in the remit of international cooperation (Tempus, FP7, Erasmus, etc);
- Prepare, sign and follow up on implementation of agreements for student placements for internships and practical work;
- Plan, facilitate and coordinate individual and institutional student and staff mobility;
- Plan and coordinate activities for funding of teaching and research activities at the AAB, etc.